I hate that hashtag so freaking much. I am currently drinking wine like it is juice, wishing today was over. Unfortunately it's too early to call it a night. Otherwise I think I would be in bed already. It was a bad day. More like bad week. I don't know what it was, between work, my roommate drama, or my relationships, one thing after another kept popping up. Which by the way the roommate drama has been resolved. THANK YOU JESUS. But really, I have been an emotional train wreck the last day and a half. I think it's such crap the people tell you you cannot have a bad day. I have had a bad week and I am totally OK with it. Own it and get through it, whether it's with wine or friends or even both; it's totally doable.
Two bottles of wine, some pizza and ice cream, and a very dramatic crying session with my best friend, I feel completely back to normal. I am writing this the next day because last night I could not function. Besides the point, I think it was necessary to address my struggles, let them affect me the way they did, accept it and move on . It made me stop and think about the things that are important to me what realize what wasn't. Wow I sound like Kylie Jenner, "like realizing things..." Bad days happen to be a good learning experience.
Here is what I learned:
1. Wine fixes everything
2. It's OK to ugly cry on your friend, it's not OK to get snot on them
3. A good cry will put you to bed quicker than any sleep aide ever will
4. If you know you're going to have a rough night, call a friend
5. A good friend knows to bring ice cream
6. A good friend will also let you drink all the wine
7. Bad days come and go, so will your problems...unless you get herpes the shit sticks.
8. Remember to things could be worse. And if you're like me you probably over exaggerate 80% of the things that are happening to you
9. Puppy kisses make everything better
10. Always address your problems head on!