Honestly if you haven't met me or heard me talk about my most recent "drama," let me tell you. Its my roomie.
If you haven't read my twinsies post please go do it. Like NOW.
And if you have let me give you an update to that story. After I told her that I knew Legs, she proceeded to have LOUD SEX with him. So loud I could literally give you a play by play of every thing that they were doing. After about 15 minutes of that nonsense I had to leave the house and go for a drive. I could not do it.
Well it keeps happening.
But wait there's more!
She now has a different boy at the house. He has been at the house every day this week. He's even doing his laundry at the house, and making breakfast and drinking my coffee! He's loud and obnoxious and yells at her dog. So with that being said here are my top 10 laws on being a good person/roommate.
1. Control your animal.
2. Do your dishes.
3. Clean the stove.
4. Do not leave clothes in the washer or dryer.
5. Do not leave your shit in the living room.
6. Always fix the couch cushions.
7. Do not have loud sex. Don't be a bitch, use a pillow.
8. Do not have sex if the other person is awake. Or at least turn on the tv. I don't want to hear anything smacking around.
9. Let each other's animals out.
10. Always keep the other persons parking spot open.
Now I by no means am saying I'm perfect at this but damn do I try.